Based in Stroud, need Windows, Doors, or Conservatories?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Stroud Valley Windows delivers a comprehensive range of PVCu and aluminum windows, doors and conservatories to domestic and commercial customers, all of which are of the highest quality to meet current building regulations. Situated in Stroud we serve both domestic and commercial clients throughout Gloucestershire.
Why choose us for your Stroud Windows, Conservatories, and Doors?
- I have 20 years of experience working in the windows sector.
- My business has grown via word of mouth referrals from happy customers.
- I don’t use sub-contractors or salesmen.
- My service is tailored to suit you – the customer. We take the time to find out what you want – not what we want to sell you.
- I will talk to you when it’s convenient for you I’m not just available 9 ‘til 5.
- I will provide a Free no obligation quote (valid for 30 days) with CAD drawings as appropriate, if you have any questions or need further advice we will gladly offer this free of charge.
- I am FENSA Registered which protects you and ensures that you comply with building regulations (more on this below).
Wayne Bradley Property Services is now Stroud Valley Windows
I started Wayne Bradley property services in 2002 specialising in windows, doors and conservatories. Prior to this, I gained vast experience working for large companies in the window sector; however, I increasingly found that larger companies are more interested in profits than customer service. After 10 years of growing the company – mainly from client recommendations – we decided to rename the company Stroud Valley Windows to coincide with our website launch.
Stroud Valley Windows is FENSA Registered
Stroud Valley Windows is FENSA registered, but what does this mean for you:
- Homeowners must only install products that comply with current thermal performance standards, FENSA registration assures this.
- Our installations will comply with building regulations for energy conservation, safety, and security.
- Any new windows and doors installed by Stroud Valley Windows will be registered with FENSA and the client will receive a certificate of compliance.
- FENSA can inspect any work carried out by Stroud Valley Windows to make sure that we are compliant with current building regulations.
- FENSA vet any company before allowing them to join the scheme. Our FENSA registration number is 30997.
Contact Stroud Valley Windows
For a Free, no obligation quotation for your Windows, Doors, or Conservatories contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on my mobile 07752 606 604 (Daytime) or on my landline 01453 825850 (Evenings & Weekends).